New for 2019, the Tour of Bradwell Relay is a 6 person team event based on the original Long Tour of Bradwell race route, a 57km and 6350ft rollercoaster around some of the most iconic scenery the Peak District has to offer.
This four leg relay race is open to teams of fell runners, harriers, members of athletics clubs and groups of friends who like running together and are prepared for the challenges the route offers.
Starting and finishing at the sports pavilion in Bradwell, with changeovers in the neighbouring villages of Hope and Hathersage, the event will have wide appeal – the long legs are totally runnable and will certainly be challenging, but both shorter legs have great and very different climbs, and leg 2 has one of the best fast running descents in the Peak.
- Website: www.tourofbradwell.co.uk
- Distance: 57km / 36m
- Climb: 1934m / 6350ft
- Venue: Bradwell Sports Club Pavilion, s33 9ST
- Grid ref: SK175818
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Pre-entry fee: £72.00
- Entry info: Entry on Day available if event not full. Entry cost varies. Check website for details